Heffy Doodle: Wheely Great Day


So during the last Ellen Hutson LLC Sale, I promised myself that I didn't 'need' any other new sets.  I have a basket full of things that haven't been inked up.  I ended up popping this cute Heffy Doodle, Hello Squeakheart set in my cart:


Okay, those 'lil guys are adorable, aren't they?!  They have the best pun sentiments too, those kill me!


Honestly, I wanted to use all of the cute images in the set but decided on the three and then made my own 'cheesy stencil' with Hero Arts Infinity Circle Dies.  I topped everything off with paint specks with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi black watercolor.

 My card was inspired by Freshly Made Sketches:


Affiliate shopping links at no extra cost to you:

Comments

Linda Callahan said…
Oh my this is adorable! Perfect colors and delightful card!
Soooooooooooo cute! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fikreta said…
so cute card.
hugs
Amy O said…
This is adorable! I love how you've used the yellow circles and your color combination is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!
Jen Timko said…
I confess that my similar promises to myself have similar results, lol. This is really fantastic though and clearly it needed to come straight to your craft room. So happy to see you this week at FMS!