SugarPea Designs Winter Product Release - Day Four!




This week we are celebrating the new SugarPea Designs Winter Product Release!  The goodies will be available at 6 pm eastern Friday, February 16th!  Please note that product links will not be active until release day/time.

Today the team is featuring:

Garden Topiary stamp set + coordinating SugarCut




I went clean + simple with this one:



I adore pairing green + yellow together.  This set is lovely, check out the mixed font sentiments!


There's a giveaway on the SugarPea Designs blog!  You have all week to comment!  Winners will be announced on Monday, February 19th.




Guests:




Close

Comments

Sheri said…
I love green and yellow too, so this card is right up my alley! This is a great set that I would have passed on had I not seen what the designers did with it!
Becca Yahrling said…
Very pretty CAS card, Amy. I love this gorgeous
set; I think it's my favorite. (We will be moving
soon and one of the baths will be a green & yellow
design, so yeah, I like it, too!).
Robin P said…
Very sweet and simple card.
AJ Bodine said…
Amy I love this softly colored sweet card you've made!
Fikreta said…
wonderful card!
hugs
Dee Earnshaw said…
ooh this CAS card is so classy - love the colors:)
sharon g said…
I like how simple it is. Nice job.!!!
Jen P said…
This stamp set is perfect for clean and simple cards. You did a lovely job!
Your card is so pretty! I just love the Garden Topiary stamp set :)
Beautiful clean and simple card! Cool new stamp set.
Mary Holshouser said…
Such a simple card but so elegant.
Love the color combination.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com
Denise Bryant said…
Beautiful colors on this pretty card! Love the Garden Topiary set!
Kentucky Daisy said…
I really like this topiary! It looks great in your design and can be used in so many ways for all kinds of occasions.
Iris said…
So sweet - love the topiary set.
Sue D said…
I like the clean and simple design.
Amy M. said…
Beautiful CAS card!
Kelly Lunceford said…
The shading you have created on these is amazing! So perfectly executed!
Karthikha said…
That's such a beautiful take!! Love it!
That’s a super lovely card !
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]
Celeste Goff said…
Such a pretty little topiary!