Pinkfresh Studio + ME!


I'm so excited to announced that I'm on the Pinkfresh Studio Card Design Team!  WOW!  Check out the amazing team!  I'm so very thrilled and honored!


Make sure you pop over to the Pinkfresh Studio blog to also see the fabulous Scrapbook Design Team!

Here's a card that I whipped up using the gorgeous Felicity collection:


I've been a long time fan of Pinkfresh Studio's style!


Here's an earlier project that I designed for their June Stamp Release:


I wanted to also share this earlier project that uses the Felicity collection:


I teamed it up with some Spellbinder dies :)

I'm so thrilled to be working with the AWESOME Pinkfresh Studio products and can't wait to show you some of the projects I've been working on!









Comments

Cris G. said…
Wowzers! Many congratulations, your projects for Pinkfresh Studio are awesome, both the new and old ones!
Helen F. said…
Congratulations, Amy! You fit right in with this Design Team of Super Stars!
Love the cards you created with the awesome Pinkfresh Studio products :)
Lucy E. said…
Congrats,Amy! Your design style
is a good match for Pinkfresh! Can't wait
to see more of your fresh cards!
Shelly said…
YAY, Amy!! Congrats!
All your cards are beautiful!
cghundley said…
Well congrats to
you and I do so
enjoy your blog.
Carla from Utah
Hetty said…
Congratulation, Amy. You are an asset to their team and what great cards you share here. Lucky they have some coffee cups too ;-)
Some Birthday present!!!!!
Helen Gullett said…
Yay! Congratulations, Amy! Looking forward to see your cards with their products.
Fikreta said…
congrats!
wonderful cards!
I Card Everyone said…
amy!!! did you hear me squeal all the way to the PNW?! I'm so very happy for you... happier for US that you'll be showing us how it's done in PINK FRESH style! biggest hugs, and BRAVO, my friend!!!
=]