CASology Guest Designer: (alpaca my scarf)






I'm so excited to be a Guest Designer over at CASology!  Here's this week's Cue Card:


The first thing I thought of was a clothesline.  I know I have stamps like that but then thought of this:


Oh those alpacas kill me, they're so cute!  I decided to do a trio, the white one being the most visually clean and crisp.  Although, 'white space' doesn't have to be white.  

You can't see the snow on all of the tags, but all three have white embossed snow.


Looking forward to seeing how the CASology Challenge inspires YOU.  Please pop over to the CASology Blog to see how the Design Team was inspired!







Comments

Mac Mable said…
Popped across to say that I love your trio of cards. Such fun and love them! x
Dotty Jo said…
So sweet! This is one of my most favourite punny images, Jo x
Laurel said…
Congrats and super cute!
Macimbalo said…
Love your cards! I have that set and never can think of ways to use it - thank you for this inspiration! Just cute as can be!!!
Eeeeeeeeek love this one so much!!!!!
I Card Everyone said…
a total fan of your alpaca - amy, I cannot get enough of him - so thanks for this darling trio. LOve seeing you guesting at CASology... congrats!
=]
Kim Heggins said…
Simply adorable Miss Amy...love your sweet alpacas.
Celeste Goff said…
Congratulations on guest design spot Amy! I just adore these cute and punny little cards!
Fikreta said…
Congratulations on guest design!
very nice cards
Cris G. said…
The alpacas are adorable... and the sentiment is hilarious!
Congratulations on GD for CASology!
Sue L. said…
Soooooo darling cute! Love them!
Miriam Prantner said…
So cute! I love the alpacas and this is such an easily mass producible design.