sparkle.




I love colors and patterns....I can confidently put together pieces when it's all part of the same collection, like Chickaniddy's Twirly Girly.  Pale pink with orange and a dash of grey and silver...that makes me a happy crafter:

cardstock:  chickaniddy crafts/silver surfer  paper:  chickaniddy crafts/twirly girly  stamps:  reverse confetti shine from within  ink:  ranger archival black  other:  reverse confetti tag me/oh my stars confetti cuts, may arts twine, black hemp cord, misc button

If you've been following me for a while, you know that I'm smitten with quotes.  The Reverse Confetti Shine From Within is awesome:


I teamed it up with the Reverse Confetti Tag me & Oh My Stars Confetti Cuts:



I wanted to give Mountain Plains Crafters a big shout out for the awesome May Arts Prize Pack they sent me!  Love the goodies, and the black/white twine is ala May Arts!

I haven't played along with Retro Sketches for a while but when I saw that tag, I knew what I wanted to do:



Hope that you're having a great week!

Comments

Miriam Prantner said…
Soft and pretty! Love the papers and that bit of the die cut stars.
Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and that sentiment!!!!!!!!!
Sylvia said…
Sweet card, Amy, love the colors! Happy Tuesday!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Fabulous! I love that sentiment set - the font is perfect [for your type of cards] for a fun card
Kelly said…
love how you combined all those products for the sketch!
so cute amy, I love this soft colors!
DIANA L. said…
It is a beauty as always
CraftyTime4U said…
Great sentiments on these sets, and great take on the sketch, I always love your cards Amy!
I Card Everyone said…
Even when the papers are from a collection, it can sometimes be a daunting task to choose - you make the right choices each and every time, amy... hope those folks at Retro Sketches do, too! darling, darling card!!!
=] Michele
Yuki said…
Very pretty card and love how you incorporated the sketch!
Betty Wright said…
I just love this! I really should jump in and get me some RC stamps! Love these sentiments! Lovely card, Amy!
wendipooh13 said…
super sweet card!!!!
Unknown said…
Love those colours. And I agree, love a good quote stamp also!
Kim Heggins said…
Sweet card and I love that sentiment!
Shelly said…
Super duper SWEET!
Brandi said…
Oooooh! I just love this card and sentiment!!!
Samantha Mann said…
Oh wow! Sooooooo pretty!!!! The colors make me a happy crafter too!! Love them!! And the bold b&w twine you used is soooooo awesome!! Beautiful sentiment!!
Audrey Pettit said…
That is a great combo, for sure! And SUCH a cute card!