Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Wrap Up and Winners!




My apologies, this post should have went up earlier but life has been a smidge busy!  I wanted to announce my winners and do a recap of the Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!  In case you haven't seen it yet, the winners of the Super Sponsor prizes have been posted HERE.  With 34 Super Sponsors and a final total of 517 linkies, the Summer Hop was a huge FUN success!  The amount of Sheer Talent is AMAZING.

If you haven't joined yet, you're missing out on all of the fun over on the Coffee Loving Papercrafters FB page.  It's an excellent source of inspiration and chuckles.  We definitely announce things earlier over there than the BLOG.

Okay, I better get choppin' since I have a ton of stuff to still share.  Let's start with what the various prizes are:

Starbucks Reserve Gift Card and Letterpress card:


Day Two - Coffee Please Market Bag


Field Notes/Menu





Okay...HERE are the winners:




Winner of the Day One:  Starbucks Reserve Gift Card and Letterpress card:



Winner of the Day Two - Coffee Please Market Bag:



Winner of the Day Three : Field Notes/Menu:



Winner of Day Four : Starbucks Reserve Gift Card and Letterpress card:



Winner of Day Five - Hero Arts Ombre Sand to Chocolate Brown pad:

Kelly



Winner of the Day Six:  Field Notes/Menu:


Teresa Godines #6857


Winner of Day Seven : Starbucks Reserve Gift Card and Letterpress card:

Karen Ladd


Winner of Day Seven:  Field Notes/Menu:

Ceal





WHEW!  That's a whole lotta people!  One last thing, bear with me as I do a final Summer Hop post of all the cards that I posted either here or on another Design Team blog:













If I had the energy, I'd love to run the hops longer than a week....it's simply not enough time to ink up my huge collection of coffee stamps!

Thanks for all your support and inspiration!!


Comments

Sylvia said…
Beautiful array of coffee cards, Amy, I loved every minute of the hop...however I would not have the energy to go longer! Congrats to everyone who played and who won...everyone won just be playing! Have a beautiful day!
HUGE CONGRATS everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are so inspiring my friend!!!!!!!
Kristie Goulet said…
Lovely cards, Amy!! Congratulations to everyone! Have a great day!
jan metcalf said…
You do have a great coffee collection!! Fun cards!
Hetty said…
Congratulations to all the winners and
I love all your cards. Have a latte day!
Julia Aston said…
Congrats to all the winners - and what a fun run of coffee card designs Amy!
Shelly said…
Congrats to all! :)
All your coffee projects are super sweet!, Amy! :)
cm said…
Congrats to the winners, and a MEGA HUGE round of applause to YOU, Amy, for organizing this hop and creating an array of coffee-themed cards that are exponentially amazing! Yes to a longer-than-a-week hop!!
Hugs~c
KT Fit Kitty said…
Yay! Congratulations to the lucky winners! Enjoy your goodies! Amy, I love your cards and I enjoyed seeing them again! You have an awesome coffee stamp collection!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super fun extra cards you showed! Congrats to the winners
Unknown said…
Congratulations to all of the winners - the amount of work in this must have been phenomenal - you guys ran this beautifully! AND your cards are awesome!
Kay Miller said…
Congratulations to all the winners and THANK YOU Amy so much for me being one of them!! Yay!! Your cards are all so amazing! I don't know how you pull all of this off and still manage to make that many cards! You're superwoman!!
Happy Dance said…
Congratulations to all the card makers/project makers who made some seriously amazing creations. A special thanks to you Miss Amy for your hard work (especially at graduation time), and the way you make us all feel special. This was so much fun! Now, go get some coffee and put your feet up! : ) Bev
Keren Baker said…
Congrats to all the winners and thank YOU for hosting another fun coffee event. They just keep getting better and better!! x
Anonymous said…
Congrats to all the winners and Amy, you deserve a HUGE Thanks for all you've done for this wonderful hop. Also thanks to all the wonderful sponsors!
Annette Allen said…
all of your projects are amazing.. congrats to the winners.
I am so excited to see my name among the winners of such awesome prizes! Thanks so much for all of your hard work, this was a spectacular hop filled with amazing inspiration, wonderful creations and lovely prizes!
CraftyTime4U said…
Wow Amy, all of these cards are so amazing! I am so happy to see what a success this blog hop was. Sending Crafty Hugs!!!
Becca Cruger said…
Thank you so much for putting all of this together, Amy!
Karenladd said…
Thanks so much for putting this hop together Amy! You are beyond amazing in all that you get done and I have to say that you got me to use stamps that I didn't even know I had!! So many wonderful projects from everyone...so many great giveaways and sponsored prizes, and so much caffeine in air...haha!! Loved the hop!
wendipooh13 said…
thanks Amy for all your hard work!!! the blog hop rocked!!!! congrats winners!!!
Congrat's to your winners! All of your cards were amazing!
Heather North said…
Beautiful collection of cards, Amy. Even with all that coffee, I don't know how you had the energy. Thanks for putting on this blog hop again. Congrats to all the winners!
Yuki said…
Congrats to all of the winners! I hope to be able to play along next time! I did however enjoy all of your amazing coffee-themed projects! :)
Helen F. said…
Love each one of your coffee cards, Amy~you are always a source of inspiration to me.
Congrats to all the winners :-)
Jill Norwood said…
All of your cards are so very wonderful Amy!!! Congratulations on another wonderful hop! And congrats to all the various prize winners throughout the Hop!!!!! It has been a TON of FUN!!!!!!
jessica said…
Congrats to all your winners!!!
AWESOME projects! Wish I had the time to play along but I did take a peek at everyone's projects!
You are amazing Amy! Another very successful event!!!