Whisker Graphics: Friends.



post 1 of 2 for today...click HERE for the Reverse Confetti New Release Blog Hop!




Today's my Whisker Graphics day!

I'm such a fan of Whisker Graphics' products!  Today's project features some 'plain jane' pieces that can be embellished:

stamps:  altenew/super script  ink:  stampin' up white embossing powder  other:  whisker graphics brown kraft bags/large red tag, bright white divine twine, canvas corp white clothes pin, reverse confetti quick card panel, studio calico wood veneer heart

My base is the



The possibilities with these are endless...dry embossing, painting, adding paper panels.  

Today I heat embossed a sentiment by Altenew.  It's from their Super Script set.

 TIP:  layer embellishments that are easily removable and reusable!

This will go to a crafty gal that can easily upcycle the elements!

I love to use the 


I layered a Reverse Confetti Quick Card Panel that I skinnifed.

The tags always add a nice pop of color!

I finished off my packaging with



I'd love it if you would pop over to the Whisker Graphics Blog and say Hello!


Comments

Lynn said…
Love the touch of the sweet little wooden heart.
Samantha Mann said…
INCREDIBLE!! Love this bag! That white embossed background in the bag is striking!! And I looooove the soft oinks with it!! So pretty!!
You know I bought that Altenew set b/c of you? No buyers guilt over here!! Great project, and love that you think of reuse when you make things.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Oh I love idea for using my brown bags -- that are currently sitting and collecting dust....
Shelly said…
Awesome bag! And thanks for the inspiration! ;)
I Card Everyone said…
Such a great idea... I re/up-cycle every chance I get, amy...
=] M
Yuki said…
Such a cute and simple idea! Love this!
donna mikasa said…
Love how you prettified a simple kraft bag!
wendipooh13 said…
that is super cute!! great idea
Ashley Horton said…
Such a fun way to jazz up the kraft bag, Amy!!
Lindsey said…
I absolutely LOVE how you dressed up this bag. The handwritten font is so perfect.
Indy's Designs said…
Oh love this little kraft bag! Love it!
Celeste Goff said…
Great bag Amy and I am in love that crisp white twine! I will have to check that out!