Fusion Card Challenge: You're so cool!



post two of two...click HERE for the Neat & Tangled January Release Day Four

Click HERE for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge


Welcome to the new Fusion Challenge:



This week I was inspired by the sketch:

cardstock:  recollections 110  paper:  pebbles/happy day  stamps:  reverse confetti/let's chill  ink:  ranger archival ink/jet black  other:  orange italian wool felt, cherry veneer paper

I'm smitten with the Reverse Confetti set, Let's Chill.

I've got one word:

creamsicle

yum!

The orange is italian wool felt and the popsicle sticks are die cut from cherry veneer.


let's chill
Reverse Confetti let's chill


let's chill confetti cuts
Reverse Confetti let's chill confetti cuts



happy day
Butterfly Reflections Ink Happy Day

Make sure you check out the Fusion Design Team!


Comments

Julia Aston said…
Even on a freezing cold day here - these creamsicles appeal!!! so fun in the felt Amy with the loose threads!
You are so cool my friend. One of these days Dan will take his sewing machine out of the box and I'll try stitching on paper-- never done it.. no promises. Love the pop of orange.
Teresa Doyle said…
Sweet! (Pun intended! LOL) Love it.
Vicki Dutcher said…
Super cute! Love the felt
Laurel said…
Super cute! Love the popsicles and the felt!
jessica said…
LOVE those felt popsicles!!!!
GREAT card!!!
Leigh Penner said…
Oh, I need to try these popsicles with felt! Fabulous card!
I Card Everyone said…
"Treat me nice, treat me good, treat me like you know you should, 'cuz I'm not made of wood... and I don't have a wooden heart" - Elvis Presley, circa '60's.... cannot help myself... I singing cards this week!!! This card? LOve it! Also brings me back to my childhood... creamsicles? Dream-sicles!
=] Michele
I Card Everyone said…
http://youtu.be/Hlbu6SsjlSE Just in case you wondered if I'd lost my mind! =]
Jinny Newlin said…
Super cute, Amy! Love those felt pops to bits!
Virginia L. said…
Really cool indeed! Adore the felt--so yummy!
Yuki said…
This is such a fun card! Love the felt popsicles!
Annette Allen said…
adorable.. love how you used the felt..
Miriam Prantner said…
I LOVE these popsicles! Perfection!
wendipooh13 said…
popsicles-yummy!! LOVE the stitching!!
SonjaK said…
Great take on the sketch! Love your fun card.
Lyn said…
Love!! and the stitching is an awesome touch, very creative
Ashley Horton said…
Those felt Popsicles are just too cute Amy!!
Kim Heggins said…
this is just so sweet and I am in love with your sweet orange ice pops, so yummy looking.
Wow! Cool card! Love felt ice-creams.
Lynn said…
Love the dual popsicles!
So Cool like a hot day after school!!!
Kelly said…
felt and wood veneer look. ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
Pretty Amy, love the felt popsicles. Especially today when it is so cold!
the felt and the stitching are amazing my friend!
nancy carroll said…
Such a fun take on the challenge. the felt stitched Popsicles are adorable.