Neat & Tangled New Release: Final Day

This is post 2 of 2 for me today...click HERE for my Top Dog Dies post.






Today is Neat & Tangled's Final Release Day!

You're going to love today's featured set

Clouds

paper:  fancy pants designs memories captured  stamps:  neat & tangled clouds  ink:  fresh ink navy  other:  fancy pants design tag, neat & tangled sequins flat matte gold/ocean breeze satin & snow white, gold thread

Another great set by Miriam!

I had fun with this one!

This is a multi-layer shaker card using acetate and gold thread.

I used Neat & Tangled Sequins:







I was inspired by the Little Tangles challenge



Remember to pop over to the Neat & Tangled blog for more inspiration!






Comments

cm said…
Absolutely darling, Amy! Colours, layers, the wee cloud, the shaker...detailed and delightful!!
Hugs~c
Annette Allen said…
wow cute card.. love how you added the sequins..

cute new cloud set.. :)
Piali said…
Lovely card Amy!!! ♥ it!
Miriam Prantner said…
Holy sweetness! You are a master with patterned paper picking too, this is perfect, I love the little tag and the sequin pocket, this just makes me so happy!
Helen Gullett said…
This is so beautiful. I love the cloud and shaker window, Lovely color too! Have to pin it!
Lesley said…
So sweet...you are tempting me with those sequins!
Diane Jaquay said…
Oh so CUTE, the cloud, the shaker, the papers, great combination of elements on this card, Amy!!
Rachel said…
love this one amy! the little pocket of sequins is perfect!
-Rachel
rwkrafts.com
wendipooh13 said…
love the sequins in the pocket!!!! Suppppper cute
Tracey McNeely said…
Love your your shaker Amy and that tiny tag is perfect!
Shelly said…
This is beautiful! I love all the colors/patterns...so sweet!
jessica said…
I LOVE this Amy!!!
Beautiful job!
Sequins + cloud = LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Love, love, love! The papers are perfect and I love the acetate shaker.
Thanh Vo said…
Sequin pocket, sequin pocket,... LOVE it!!
Kelly Griglione said…
Gorgeous, Amy! Really love how it mimics the flag with the stars on the left and the woodgrain as subtle stripes.
Audrey Pettit said…
This is so fun, Amy! Love the play on stars and stripes here, and LOVE that little shaker element! Such a fun mix with the sentiment and adorable cloud. Love the pop of extra color from the manila tag, too!
lauren bergold said…
oh! my! gosh!!! i think you may have just enabled me into that FAB stamp set!!! so totally looooooooooove your fabulous sequin shaker card!!! and you've sewn it shut with ♥GOLD♥ thread! (where do you even GET gold sewing machine thread?? i feel a fact-finding trip to joann's might be called for!) :)
Ashley Horton said…
Love it Amy! The sequins look fab!
Sylvia said…
Lovely cards, Amy, love the sequins!
Betty said…
LOVE your card, Amy. I'm totally a fan of your card creations :-).