World Card Making Day Timeless Twine Linky Party!!




Hello and Welcome to World Card Making Day!

Timeless Twine is having a Linky Party!


Join us in the fun...prizes from the following companies:


Photobucket

Lawn Fawn


and

Pink Hippo

Read all the deets on the Timeless Twine blog!

This is actually a special post for Debbie, the Timeless Twine DT/Event Coordinator & owner of Pink Hippo!  

Happy Birthday Debbie!!!


This card is for you my 'deer'!

I used Timeless Twine



Everything else on my card is Lawn Fawn's,  Into the Woods stamps & paper.

Make sure you pop over to the Timeless Twine blog for more TimelessTwine inspiration!!!!

Comments

DebC said…
I love it Amy it so sweet and i am so blessed to have you all as friends thank you for making this for me ;)
Deb
Unknown said…
Cute, cute, cute!
Lynn said…
I love the paper...beyond cute Amy!
Awww, this is such a sweet card, Amy. I'd even go so far to call it a-deer-able. :)
sandi said…
This is just soooooooooooo sweet!
Jinny Newlin said…
Absolutely ADORABLE! LOVE this palette and that fun, twine frame!
sooooooooooo cute!! i love love love that deer!!!
Tracey McNeely said…
You rocked the twine on this one Amy! The papers and the deer are perfect! I love this stamp set, waiting for my dies to arrive so I can play with my stamps some more. I am hopeless at fussy cutting! Happy Saturday!
Michelle said…
awww....how cute is this? Love it!
wendipooh13 said…
oh deer!!! I LOVE this!!!
quilt4fun2 said…
Oh Deer! This is a cute card. I like the twine frame.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com
canadian_liner said…
Great way to "frame" your image, and sweet focal, too.
Lynnda said…
Cuteness!... hugs...x
Audrey Pettit said…
Beautiful color combo and cutie pie little deer! LOVE the framework you created with the twine!
Sylvia said…
Cute birthday card, Amy! I wanted to play but thought it over at noon! Love the new twine!