Paper Made Bakery day & my happy mail for grayson winners!!!!




Hello and Happy Saturday!

I'm over on the Paper Made Bakery blog today!


Here's a sneak peek:


Stop on by and say Hello!

I wanted to squeeze in my winners for the

card drive


I wanted to thank each and everyone of you that took the time to send out some happy mail to either grayson or his family during this difficult time in their lives.

I promised to sling out 2 boxes of goodies...

Here goes:


Number 1!

Wahoooooooo Sherry!!!!!!!!



Sherry has and continues to be a long time supporter of my blog and always steps up to the plate to mail out a card to someone.  Not only is good like that, she's a great bloggie friend!!!!!

Next winner:


Number 8!

Miriam!!!!!!!



Here's another gal that always helps out...quite frankly the girl is everywhere.  I think I first met her in the good ole Flashback Friday days.

Thanks sooooooo much ladies!!!!!

For you other ladies that linked up, if I don't have your snail mail, I do have most of yours, please email me your snail mail {email info on my right side bar} so that I can send you a thank you card!

Happy Saturday Peeps!


Comments

Sherry Eckblad said…
Stopping by to say hello after my visit to the PMB!
jessica said…
Morning Amy!!
Sneak looks GREAT!!!
Have an AWESOME day :)
Saw it, loved it, potty peeps rock it!!! :)
Congrats to everyone! :)
Tracey McNeely said…
Oh my way to the bakery.
Sylvia said…
Super card and I always love the sneak peeks, Amy, got my card mailed Friday, hope that was okay! Hope you had a good day!