happy friday!!!

Hello and a VERY happy Friday!!!!!!

I wanted to pop in here super quick to let you know there is some serious fun going on over at Flashback Friday!!!


I not only have a super sponsor...I also have a fabbie guest designer that has picked a rockin' challenge.  As an added bonus, I also have a special blog candy going on....I'm celebrating my 4th Blogaversary on Sunday, how fun is that?!  For everyone that links up over on Flashback Friday by Sunday, November 6th @ 11:59 pm Pacific will be put into a drawing for a box 'o goodies from me!!!!  Go check it out HERE.

I'm also participating in the Cards that Care blog hop that starts at 4 am Pacific today...be on the lookout for my post.  

You don't want to miss out on all the fun....there are TONS of prizes...TONS.

Okay, on a side note, I've been a horrible slacker on my google reader.  I hope to get on track with it this weekend..I miss visiting you all. I've been so tired after getting home from work that I zonk out really early.  I'm also having another garage sale tomorrow...I need to empty my garage and I've added more stuff!

Comments

Audrey Pettit said…
Good luck on that garage sale!