u make me...

It's me again...real time bloggin'

I have tons of DT homework...tons...and what was I doing?  Makin' a card to post for today...I can't seem to take a day off...but bottom line, I enjoy it...a.lot.

It's been much too long since I played with MME's Fine and Dandy:


Although it might not look like it, I thought alot about this card...especially AFTER I initially cut through the bias stripe panel and realized that I didn't cut them so they would line up...I typically would have stitched all around each of those 3 panels but decided against it...it would have interrupted the flow of the bias so I settled with the smidges of zig zags in each of the 4 corners.

Here's a cose up of the Lily Bee alpha I used to complete the sentiment:


Banners...who can resist them?  seriously.

All the supplies except for the PTI kraft base and the Lily Bee stickers are from the Fine and Dandy collection.

I was inspired by the MME sketch that closes, tonight...way to procrastinate Amy:)


Okay peeps...have a great Sunday.  I'll be back tomorrow with the EAD Designs Blog Hop AND the start of The Craft's Meow October Previews....October Ladies....it is almost October...oy vey.  Also don't forget about the LESSology Trinket Box Challenge.  Our super Sponsor is Market Street Stamps!  Check out the SWEET prize:


Comments

Shirl said…
This card makes me happy too!!! :)))
li-bee-ti said…
Another fabi card of yours, Amy! I love the colros, so cheerful!
wendipooh13 said…
what a happy fun card!!!!! love it!!!
Sylvia said…
Fun and happy card, Amy! But, oh! I am describing you, aren't I? Your cards reflect your wonderful personality! Have a lovely Sunday.
Riet said…
What a gorgeous card Amy.

Hugs Riet.xx
Trinh said…
I love those stripes cut on the bias! Thanks for making my day a little happier with your sunshiney card.
Laurel said…
Such a fun and happy card, I love it!
Anonymous said…
super cute and super fun!
Becky Carafa said…
Sometimes you gotta just play! This is so fun! Now get to work, lol!
Unknown said…
Fabulous detail Amy! Love the stitching over the sentiment and it coordinates perfectly with your banner....ca-ute!!!!
Lindsay said…
This is so bright and fun Amy! I LOVE it and I can totally relate about the DT work and the avoidance ;0)
Mona Pendleton said…
What a fun and happy card Amy! Love the little pennant banner and fuzzy trim!
yyam said…
Such a sweet card! Really love the colors and mix of patterns! :)
dstandard said…
Love this Amy - fabulous take on that sketch!
Sherry Eckblad said…
great card and those are some of my favorite papers. We sure own a lot of the same papers.
Karen B. said…
I think the craftiness calls you and you can't stay away, and so glad that it does call you, this card is amazing~
Lynnda said…
This card made me HAPPY!!!...nothing else matter... slong its happy !!!hugs sista...xoxo
OHHH! I love the papers--love the ribbon--love the sentiment that is stitched! LOOOOOOVE love love;)
I loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love the banner and the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)
Joanna said…
ohh! love this! me likey the bright colors! lol :)
Angi Barrs said…
This card makes me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
Megan said…
How cheerful!!
I just adore all the bright colors!!! xoxo
Alice said…
love your take on the sketch. such a delightful card, Amy!
I have this image of you talking to your sewing machine with this one :>) Another happy happy card!
Rose said…
such a happy card :)
Elise said…
EVERYTHING about this card makes me happy! For such a busy girl, you sure know how to NAIL it! YEE HAW!