CHA Trade Show Day #1...

Hello!!!

I'm back home and 'get' to go back to work today...

I flew back last night but was just too tired to post any CHA pics....on a side note, I'm officially a Glee{k}....love that show...love my iPod:) Makes for a bearable airplane ride.

Okay, anywho's...I have a ton of pics that I'll be sharing over the next couple days...Here are a bunch from Sunday..

I finally got to meet Latisha and Jenn!

Thanks again to Jenn for the FABulous opportunity...I had such a magnificent time...like a kid in a candy store....

Bree! Aha....we finally got to meet each other....we were actually in Florida the same time in the fall but the timing never worked. Dang that girl can talk....crackin' me up!

Yahoo...me & Tiff! Look how cute she is!

Wouldn't you know that I'd show pics of Cosmo Cricket?!!! One of these days I'll get a fancy smancy camera.....but for now you'll have to bear with me and my point & shoot:)

I'll always love Cosmo Cricket for their great designs....

I have got to get some of the decorative pulls/knobs...I noticed those on several projects throughout CHA..


LOVE the Material Girl line...

Okay, this is where I edit that I don't like the pic of me...I was seriously trying to stifle some huge laughter because that fabbie Julie is kneeling....yup ladies, Julie in a dress is on the ground kneeling....poor Eric was trying to get her to stand but that girlie is about twice as tall as I am...LOL...tooooooo fun...and BTW, Julie looked magnificent...

Hero Arts...oh boy, love their stuff...


What's Perking?

LOVE it!!!

Okay, OMGoodness....me & Lisa Spangler...good grief...I've been a ginormous fan of hers...not just for her Hero Arts fame but for ALL her craftiness {Have you seen Orly & friends??!!!}...and her great photog skills...love her pics of Japan!

Pink Paislee is up next...okay, who wouldn't want to stock up on the Queen Bee line??!!

I'm a touchy feely 'shopper'...so I'm checking everything out...touching the stuff and I hear a "Can I help you with anything?"....I swing around and it is Caroline Ikeji!



Check out this Pink Paislee beauty...

Yup, another decorative pull/knob...

I'll take that birdie...

...and this....


Next up....Tim!!!!

We stood in this long, long, line....but it was all sooooo worth it! Dude is so cute and crafty...oy.


The displays throughout CHA were incredible...

This is a shot of Tim's booth...check out the Chandies ladies...for those of you that have followed me before, I love chandies...

Grunge Coat...sheesh, amazing...



That's it for pics today...I'll have more...thanks for stoppin' by...remember to check out my Jacksonbelle post!

Comments

Laurel said…
Wow, Amy so much fun!
Piali said…
Wow Girl!! you really had a blast..keep on posting pics.. I saw you enjoying the slice giveaway..my little one goes"there is Amy!!".
Can't wait for more.
cnelson said…
Such fun pics Amy!! thanks for sharing the CHA experience with us!! We love the music from Glee in this household, too. The Glee1 and Glee2 CDs are what got us to California and back.
Tracey said…
LOVED seeing your pics!! KEEP em coming PLEASE!!!!
Paulina said…
So fun to see these pics, Amy! I wish I could have stayed for the CHA trade show. :(
Unknown said…
My word!! Looks like you had an amazing time! Can't wait to get my hands on some of that fabby new product!

(-: Heidi
Michelle said…
Looks like you were having a FABULOUS time! Lucky you.. getting to meet all those creative people!

Mishy
Regina Easter said…
awesome pics girl....thanks so much....looks like you had a blast...hugs
Jenn said…
Amy thanks for hanging with us, it was so much fun to meet you and walk the floor of CHA together!

I SOO wish there was a full length shot of you and Julie, that was too funny!

I'm glad you had a good time, despite out UN-JOLLY hotel ;) lol
Tyggereye said…
So cool!!!! The Tim stuff is AWESOME!! Great pics. Ooh have fun for me too. I'm living vicariously through you after all. Get tons of pics of Tattered Angels stuff if you can. That new glaze is supposed to be so cool.
Carly said…
So bummed we missed seeing you at CHA! Looks like you're having a blast!
Aimes said…
OK...totally J.E.A.L.O.U.S! What a wonderful time you've had! I'm drooling over the pics of those booths, dunno how long I can wait until those new lines hit our shores here!
So happy you're a Gleek too! We're just getting into it over here and think it's FAB!
x
Oh my gosh... these are fun fun fun!

I LOVE the layout Tim did.. 'Just Me'! Thank you for getting that shot!!!!!!!!! Oy is right!
Amy Heller said…
Wow Amy, so much fun!!! Thanks for sharing! I too cannot wait to get my hands on the CC stuff! :)
Sparkplug17 said…
What fun pictures! Glad you got home safely!
i am green with envy girl!
yo go!
R
Joy said…
looks like you had a fun time at CHA! I wish I went! you must have seen so many goodies! TFS!
Ann said…
Oh yeah, lovin' these pics! Looks like you had a blast! :D
Karen said…
A-MAZE-ING!!! Thanks for sharing your pics with us, Amy! LOVE those Tim displays! :>
Carla said…
Oh my heavens! How cool is this!? Thanks so much for sharing! I have ALWAYS loved taking virtual trips with you! If I ever win the lottery, (have to play first), we're going on a trip!
Spendthrift said…
GLEE ROCKS!!! Love it, it's the very best show ever. Finally you post something interesting on this blog.....;)
Tami said…
Amy you go girl. You have such hign energy. I am so glad you got to go to CHA and thanks a million for sharing the photos with all your fans. I love you card too. You better rest a bit. I am drooling over all this stuff. There is just NO end to the buying. You are so cute and so photographic. Like your shades. Yah your COOL too. hee hee. welcome back. Its 0 degrees right now in MN and its also 2 am.
Alice said…
wow! how fun! thanks for sharing, Amy!!
Rose Ann said…
What great pictures of products and friends!! I looks like you had a wonderful time, Amy!
Elise said…
SHOW me the MONEY SHOT!

Oh, wait! You totally did! ALL OF 'EM! But, of course, the one with T!m was my personal FAVE! Plus, triple bonus points to you for sharing picts of the booth! Thanks, doll!
ivy said…
ah, so so jealous!!!!!! lucky you & looked like all the action was on sunday!
great pics!
Julia Aston said…
wow Amy - how could you stand it NOT buying EVERYTHING in sight!!!
IvyandRein said…
amy was is that pic you have at PINK paislee of tape? cuz if it is IM in BIG trouble!!! my love for tape has gone out of control!!!
Janetcraft said…
wow, so FUN !! I wanna be there ....hahaha Just a DREAM....hehe
lauren bergold said…
duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!!! you are SO celebbed up right now!!! lookatcha hob-nobbin' with tim & everything! (i'm cracking up re the "kneeling" pic...that'd be me & you unless we wanted to look like sonny & cher!) :)
Latisha said…
I wish I got to hang out with you guys longer...I had a million things to get done
loving all your pics
hugs
latisha
Angie Tieman said…
Great pics, Amy! Thanks for sharing all of them!
Hi Amy! I'm still getting caught up from CHA, can you believe it?!?! Was sooooo good to meet you -- you are so FUN! HUGE hugs! :)