to a deer friend...


Check out the fabbie sketch from Pam:

Here is my take on it...Pretty much everything I used is from the Mac Mae Holly-Days Card Kit. I did use a piece of scrap white cs, Martha glitter and the sentiment is A Muse....

The card base is bazzill swiss dot...the wood grain eskimo kisses paper is on dimensionals...I fussy cut the deer out from one of the eskimo kisses sheets...I love how this turned out because of that sweet deer!

I hope that you'll join us in the Super Sketchy Sunday challenge!!

The trunk show was yesterday from 10:00 - 3:00. It was at my friends house, which is super cute! A majority of my things were on the coffee table but I also had 2 spinning card racks and some other items in different areas.

I'm happy to type that I sold out on ALL of my tissue cozy's:) They were a big hit! I intended on making more but there was just not enough time.

Okay, this is me and my friend's dog Abby...she is just a cutie pie...totally petite and energetic!

Lookie who stopped by....Sparkle!!!! We are practically neighbors but this is the first time we actually met. Thanks for swinging by Sparkle...sorry about my crazy friends:) Elaine stopped by too but I totally didn't capture a Kodak moment...what the heck?!!!

Whew, I did quite well at the Trunk Show...managed to sell a couple hundred $$ worth of goodies. I'll take the remaining inventory to work and see what else I can sell...

My boy even made some $$...the cutie pie made peanut butter doggie treats and SOLD out of them!

A ginormous thanks to the gals that stopped by...I really appreciate it!!!!!

Today I'll spend a couple hours with the kidlets babysitting their cousins...the cousins are 5, 4 and 2 years old..oy...I'm going to need a nap after that! I'm also planning on meeting up with Erin Schlosser this evening! I'm really looking forward to that...I love putting a face to a blog, kwim?

Okay, be on the look out for my separate blog candy post...a winner and the new goodies:) I'll be sharing some some CRAK's {OMGoodness that cracks me up...Christmas RAK...} this week...

Now that the Trunk Show is over I will be concentrating on sending out my Christmas Cards...I'm not to fond of what I designed for the family...too plain but I decided that I'm not going to fuss over them...

Have a super week peeps!

Comments

Vanessa said…
Adorable deer card!!! I would have bought the whole table of yumminess!!!

Hugs,
Vanessa
Alice said…
Congrats on your successful trunk show!!! YAY! I knew those tissue cozies would be a big hit!! Love your darling card, too!! =)
Steph said…
Wow, your table looked fantastic. Sounds like you had a blast! x
Regina said…
hello
what a adorable card! I love the wood grain, it's a fantastic look!
Regina*
ivy said…
great to hear trunk show went well! and making some extra moolah too! super!
can't wait to see CRAK!
itsallrosi said…
glad to hear you had a good show, and ohmygosh CRAKs is too funny! I think I need to give away some christmas raks just so I can call them CRAKs!
Sherry Eckblad said…
Such a cute card and your holiday trunk show items are just too cute. I had a feeling you would sell out of your little felt tissue holders.
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous` card Amy!!
WoW you look good girl!!Gald you had a fab time..TFS
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)x
Laurel said…
Love, love, love your card! Congrats to you for all your sales, though I'm not surprised! Lucky you to get to meet some people like Sparkle and Erin face to face - lucky them for being able to meet you!
Wow - sounds like you all had a very successful weekend!!! I have to say that your work is simply AMAZING. You have a real eye for crafting! Everything you make is like, 14 thumbs up from me :)

xo
Angie Tieman said…
Love your super cute card!! The stitching, pom poms, buttons, oh so sweet! Your craft fair goodies look great, congrats on your successful day!
Carly said…
Congrats on a successful show, your table looked great! And super sweet card; love those pom poms and the deer! Happy Sunday!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Beautiful card for the 365 sketch. Amazing how we both went for the same background paper! Good to know you did well at the sale! Fab!
Sparkplug17 said…
Your card is adorable! I had a fun time yesterday! :)
Rose said…
amy i love this card!! so glad you hade a great sell and a fun time :0)
Elaine said…
Yay!! You DID get some nice shots!
Your set up was just darling! The whole place was so festive and warm :) Thank you again for inviting me - I treasure you, my friend! :)
Cindy Lee said…
Look at the table that you set up!! It's full of awesome stuff!!
yyam said…
What a 'deer' card! Lovely Amy!

Congrats on selling out those tissue cozies! I love your table display! :)
Your deer card is too cute! Can't resist a Rudolph. :-) Glad to read your trunk show was a success! I am so happy for you!
Anonymous said…
Congrats on the trunk show.

Love the sketch card.
Evelin said…
Love the deer card and wow, you did really, really well at the show :D
So happy for you :)
TesaB said…
LOVE the card (as always!)! And congrats to the sucess on the trunk show - makes perfect sence you got to sell them all! They are great!
Kay said…
Woohoo!! Way to go girlie! I just KNEW your creations would be a huge hit! Thank you for the photo of your table. Man, it's filled with the BEST gifts!!! Your "deer" card is precious. Who doesn't love that paper and pom pom trim!! Beautiful! Okay..your CRAK comment is hilarious! Thanks for the chuckle!! ♥♥ Kay
Rose said…
Congrats, Amy! Sounds like your trunk show was quite the success! Your table looked awesome...I wish I could've gone! Great job, girl!! :)
Anthonette said…
Loved your use of Eskimo Kisses. I have that paper pad. Thanks for the inspiration! Congrats on your trunk sale.
Savitri said…
Cute card and awesome sale!!! Cool you sold out of some stuff and even your son got to make some cash too. Wow, you met Sparkle! How wonderful!!!!
Martha said…
What a cute deer card Amy!!
lauren bergold said…
oof! you are ♥BRILLIANT♥ and deserve to have sold out of EVERYTHING!!! and of course NOW i see what i *ought* to have done with this sketch...seeeeeee...i should blurf more BEFORE i work on stuff... ;)

PS: i, personally, am 100%
BA
NA
NA
S4
URcards!!!!!
♥♥♥♥♥
IvyandRein said…
OMGoooodness this is massive goodies :)
wow how do you find the time! you are incredible!!!
noga said…
i like your bambi card! so sweet...
Gloria Stengel said…
This is so fan-tab-you-lus! I love it.

Glad the trunk show went well. I so need to get my rear in gear for next year and have an open house or something. Dh is on me all the time to sell my "crap." LOL