giftie galore...

Has everyone recovered from the Christmas festivities? How many of you are braving the after christmas sales? In the years past I was one of the first to go through the Target doors on the 26th but I decided against it this year...I'll be spending the afternoon with a couple of my friends...leisurely shopping and having lunch:)

Today I thought I'd show you another version of a pocket card using a Jacksonbelle sketch. This went to d's son for Christmas so I used Basic Grey Ambrosia. Do you remember my original pocket card using Early Bird? That went to d's daughter...

Gift cards and Chocolates are perfect-o for teenagers:)

Thought I'd let you take a peek at what my kidlets gave me for Christmas...

This is from my girl...she made it at school...

Isn't it fabulous??!!!

Next up are the gifties from my boy...

I know...can you believe it??!!! Sassafras, Hambly & Inkadinkado!

I had a magnificent Christmas...I hope that you did too!

I received my PTI order on Christmas Eve...

Say it With Style

Tea for Two

Blooming Button Bits

New Leaf Paper, ink cube

Orange Zest Paper, ink cube, buttons

Santa was very good to me:)

Come on back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday project...

Comments

Steph said…
Ooo what gorgeous presents. I especially love your daughters basket - I love handmade presies! x
Elaine said…
What sweet kids!! Love their gifts to momma! We'll be hitting the mall but only because they left some items that I bought out of the box that they gift wrapped...urgh!
Love the gifty card holder! Very nice in Ambrosia! ;) Enjoy your relaxing time with the peeps!
Tina said…
Awww, sweet kiddoes! Enjoy all those goodies.
Martha said…
What beautiful gifts Amy! Glad to hear you had a great Christmas!!
Hugs,
Martha
itsallrosi said…
love your presents, and what yummy sounding PTI you ordered!
Laurel said…
Wow, great stuff! I got my PTI on Christmas Eve too!
Diana said…
lovely presents from your kids! I guess your daughter has inherited the crafty talents from you. :)
Dora said…
Wow it is great what a wonderful presents!
Rose said…
what talented daughter you have! that basket is awesome :) and your son..... well he can sure shop for the goodies like a pro :) have a great day with your friends!!
♥ Audrey ♥ said…
Wow, fab pressies! Luv that chandelier stamp!
Alice said…
wow! love the basket that your daughter made for you! so precious! and your boy is so cool to get you those yummy supplies!! you have such sweet children! =) have fun shopping today! =)
Kay said…
What a great pocket card, my friend!
The gifts from you kiddo are absolutely perfect! I can't believe your daughter made the basket. Wow! And your son knows you so well. SASSY goodness!!!!
I'm glad you had such a wonderful, special Christmas!!
Hugs!!! ♥♥ Kay
mgcreative said…
fabulous gifts there :)
Latisha said…
Awesome prezzies, my fav is the basket your daughter made, its AMAZING, tell her she did a fabulous job!!
Ashley Newell said…
How awesome! What a wonderful Christmas for you!
Lisa Brown said…
Happy Holidays, Amy! What wonderful gifts...beautiful basket and great crafting goodies! So sweet!
yyam said…
Wow! What a lovely basket your girl made you! You must be so proud! And the boy knows you too well! Love that monstrosity line!
Cindy Lee said…
Congrats on your Jacksonbelle DT gig!!!! I'm so happy for you!