to You..from Me and going a little bit buggy...



Woooo Hooooo for Friday!!!

Friday also means it is time to Get Sketchy!!!!

This week is GS#6 and the bonus challenge???!!!

No Patterned Paper

Our Sponsor:



Check out the the PRIZE!!!!

Who doesn't want a stylish storage solution? I don't know about you but I'm always up for a crafty tote!!!
**Use the code SKETCHY for a 15% off discount**

Okay, you just gotta try the sketch without patterned paper...wow....now that IS a challenge! I used die cuts and I'm saying that it is okay and that I'm not being a rebel on the bonus challenge. It's funny...I have to tell you a secret...

I LOVE my patterned paper...oy.

You know what I love about this card??? It is my FIRST Christmas card...and actually it isn't going to stay a 'card'. I decided to actually make it the cover for a mini album which I'll show you in a couple months :)

Okay, can't wait to see what you got....

Onto other stuff...remember the fabbie Cuttlebug that I won from Paulina of Pretty Pink Posh? Well, guess what????!!!! I got to meet Paulina last night at the local Starbucks!!!!! Woooo Hooooo...she is a super sweetie pie!!

Here's a pic of us...
Here's my jackpot!!!

Seriously, this would be icing on the cupcake...check out the fabbie tag I got too!!!!!

cute, cute, cute!!!!


Thanks again Paulina...I'm a lucky duck and you betcha that the first card I make with my Cuttlebug is going to YOU!!!!


I tell you this was perfect timing as it made all the running around that I had to do after meeting Paulina not as chaotic {soccer & school open house}.

Whew!

Thanks for reading to the end....have a super friday peeps!

Comments

yyam said…
It would look great as the cover on a mini album Amy! :)

Guess next week's cards will all be embossed then...;)

Happy Friday!
Unknown said…
This is gorgeous!! The snowflakes are awesome...some of my fave Christmas colors too! Yum!

(-: Heidi
Steph said…
Wow what a super prize - I know you're going to get the best use out of it. Keep up the fab work x
Angèle said…
Fab card Amy! Have a nice Friday too!
Michelle said…
Congrats on the win Amy!! Lucky ducky you.. I love the card. You have a fabulous color scheme.

Mishy
Jessie said…
Love your card and congratulations on your Cuttlebug, I love mine :)
Have a great day!
Tina said…
Awesome card and interesting sketch.
Enjoy your goodies and your weekend!
Laurel said…
Wow, you lucky girl! And fabulous card too!
Sherry Eckblad said…
AMy - such a fabulous card and wow what a stash of goodies you won. Can't wait to see what you make first.
Kristie Larsen said…
super cute card! and how fun to meet paulina! Hope to see you crafting up a storm on the cuttlebug!
Rose said…
sweet card and congrats on the super prize!! :0)
Courtney Baker said…
How fun is that! What are the chances you would be in the same town... so fun.

Cute, cute card too! I really like the sentiments you used!
Jane said…
don't know where to start with this comment!! lots of info! LOL lets just say I LOVE EVERYTHING I read and saw! ;)
Martha said…
Congrats on your cuttlebug!!! Enjoy :)
Your card is great!!!
Have a nice weekend Amy.
ivy said…
have fun expanding your crafty repertoire w/ your CB! you'll have so much fun!
Sparkplug17 said…
I love your cover and all the snowflakes! Yeah for getting your bug! Were you gals at 4 Corners?
xiumaiyuki said…
Fabulous cover!!! Those snowflakes are so pretty. Congrats again on your win....all those goodies look so yum!!!
Carla said…
Love this card! You nailed the sketch! I, on the other hand, did not! But I did do the challenge, and I'll post it tomorrow. Now about the no DP business, that's just crazy talk...
Kelley Eubanks said…
Love your mini album cover! Can't wait to see what you are going to do with the rest of the album!!
Kay said…
No pattern paper! Wow, that would be really hard for me too, but you rocked it!!!

SCORE, BIG time on the new Cuddlebug and folders!!! I seriously can't wait to see what you make with your new goodies!! Have a marvelous weekend, girlfriend!!
♥♥ Kay
Rose Ann said…
Wonderful Christmas card, Amy!! I love all of the snowflakes!!

Sweet picture, and what a fabulous prize!! Woo hoo!!
Carolina said…
Wooo hooo - huge congrats Amy!!! Can't wait to see what you put together with your new goodies.
Winter said…
How neat that ya'll got to meet! Looks like you are going to have alot of fun with the prizes! :)
Cindy Lee said…
Congrats again, Amy!!! You are such a LUCKY gal!!