Saturday Finds!

Happy Saturday!!!

I'm hoping that I sell EVERYTHING that I took over to my crafty g-sale today...I don't want to bring anything home with me!!!

Here are your linkies for today:

Kenner Road has an amazing blog. Check out:

Look at these
fabric bowls...I bet we could substitute paper for the fabric!

Sweet....
bamboo letters!!!

Love
these layouts....I'm still planning on getting back to my scrapbooking roots this summer...uh-oh, I guess it is almost summer, isn't it?

LOVE
these Rooms!

Here are some FREE printables:

Check out this fun
Ottoman

Oooohhh....look at this velvet flower tut!

Okay, have a super saturday!!! Remember to check out my crafty post for today!

Comments

Steph said…
Hope you sell everything x
itsallrosi said…
oh, good luck with the sale!
Rose Ann said…
Thanks for all of the awesome links, Amy! Good luck with the sale!!
bethchien said…
Kenner Road rocks!! And thanks for sharing the velvet flower tut. I am loving that my list of handmade flowers is getting longer! Yay!
B
Carla said…
I hope you sell everything, too! Then you'll come on here and show off all your new loot, and the rest of us will go broke buying it all!! Don't you love Lisa Pace? I've taken a couple of her classes-she's really amazing!
Kristie Larsen said…
have a fun sale!! And i did try to do paper bowls... they were tough for me. I keep hoping someone smart will come up with a PDF so i don't have to. LOVE the velvet flower tut and just printed out my first freakin to do list. Thanks for the links!
and love your cosmo card. dontcha hate it when that happens? I do that a lot... more than I would like to admit ; )