Hey Washingtonians!!!!

Stamping and Craft Garage Sale:

Stamping, scrapbooking, paper arts, sewing and general craft supplies. Items from Stampin Up, CTMH, Creative Memories, and Club Scrap. KeepsakeQuilting Medleys, high quality Polar Fleece, fat quarters, and more!

10+demos and collectors are cleaning out their craft rooms and selling discontinued items and crafting supplies of all kinds for low prices.

Friday and Saturday, June 5 & 6

9:00-1:00pm

12014 NE 67th St
Kirkland Washington
98033

No earlies, CASH ONLY

Comments

Unknown said…
Man, I wish I didn't live 4 hours away!
Melissa Sauls said…
Oooh, if only I lived closer Amy! I would definitely attend. And I'd probably be a LOT cooler. :) (It's friggin Africa hot here in TX)
Rose said…
Oh Amy if I was closer I would LOVE to come!! :D Have a great time.
Kay said…
How fun! Wish so badly I could be there!!! ♥♥ Kay
Kristen H said…
I am buying my plane ticket now. will 500 bucks be enough. LOL, just kidding.
Sounds great though, I am super jealous.
Stacey said…
Ooh, how much to do you think a plane ticket from the UK to Washington will cost me?! ~♥~
Carolina said…
Hope you sell lots!!! Best of luck.