Cosmo Friend


Here is my 1st try at the 2s4y Ultimate Card Showdown Sketch...I knew that I wanted to use my Cosmo Cricket Early Bird papers...I started the card on Tuesday night when it was probably 100 degrees upstairs in my studio. I finished it up and for some reason checked back on the 2s4y site and saw this gorgeous card again...scroll down towards the bottom of the her post.....and **gasp** it looked strangely familiar...oy vey.

Well, I decided to NOT enter this particular card in the showdown but ended up creating my hb2u coffee card that I'm equally happy with. Yes, I did end up making it later that same night...aren't we all like that? I 'had' to finish my card that evening even if it meant that I had to bake upstairs...

Come on back tomorrow to check out my 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday card!

Comments

Steph said…
Gorgeous card Amy - love the colours x
Laurel said…
Love this one too! So beautiful! Can't you enter it too? Is there a limit?
Rose Ann said…
This is so pretty, Amy!! I love the paper, lacy edge, and big button!!
Martha said…
Just great Amy, love the big button!!!
Susan said…
great minds think alike sometime, ugh? Love your card, especially the white lace trim! and the hugmongo button!

Have a super duper weekend,
Kelly Booth said…
LOVE those colors together...great card Amy!!
Kim Dellow said…
Hi Amy, wonderful cards as always, I've been looking at them through my reader but haven't had a chance to drop by yet. Lovely work girl :) Kim
Unknown said…
This is fabulous Amy! Anja's card is lovely and a bit similar, but yours has a certain amount of Amy-ness...which makes it totally unique! Love it!

(-: Heidi
Tina said…
Now this is one great card!
Carla said…
Love this, Amy! Love the colors to death!! Why aren't you entering it? It's totally different from the teapot card! You should enter this one, too! I fell ya about the heat. It's miserable here today. My house is 87 degrees right now. We spent the morning hiking in the heat and the wind, and get to come home to a boiling hot house! I feel about half sick, to tell the truth!
xiumaiyuki said…
Simply sweet as always! :) Hope your G-sale is a sold-out!!
Dora said…
Beautiful card, love the colors of thisone, and that paper is beautiful!

hugs Dora
alexandra s.m. said…
I love your interpretation and what you did with the fabulous papers from Cosmo

xox
Allison Rankin said…
Awesomeness...great button! And it is finally warming up here (to a balmy 50...ha!).
milli said…
Love your card! So sweet!
Congrats on making the top 30!!
Hugs,
Camilla
Unknown said…
you are so sweet with your comments!! thank you!! and congrats to you on the top 30....no surprise tho- your card rocks!!!!!
Monika/Buzsy said…
Fabulous card! Love the great colors and DP... congrats on making the top 30. :o)
Randee E said…
All of your cards are so fresh and funky! Love that! and this card is awesome - congrats on the top 30!
Jenn said…
Fabulous girly! Love that Early Bird paper!