friends

Today is the first official day of 365 card challenges. Sunday are sketch challenges. We'd love for you to join in the fun....link your card to the 365 Cards blog.

Love Pam's 1st sketch and just had to slice into my Amy Butler Lotus papers again...pale blue and gray...who can resist that??

Here's what Pam has to say about the challenges:

Each day we post a new challenge, and you will see a Design Team member's take on that challenge. You have until the end of the week - Saturday at midnight EST - to post a link to all your submissions for the week. We will announce a winner for card of the week on Sunday at the same time we post a new challenge. There will be winners for the card of the week, and there will be one winner at the end of the month - and that goes to the person who completes the most challenges. That person will win a sweet RAK just for getting so much accomplished. After all, the goal is to make as many cards as possible right? There will be prizes awarded throughout the month for participating in various challenges, but I'll tell you more about that later. Are you ready to play?
---------------------------------
paper: amy butler lotus, stampin' up basic gray accessories: amy butler die cuts, bling, heidi swapp distressor

Comments

Steph said…
How goregous is that! Well done.
Saskia said…
Need to say...? Yes, again a lovely card!! I love the colours, I love the text and figure... It's so 'amy'-done... and I love your style!!

greetings,

Saskia xx
Carla said…
Spectacular, Amy!! Beautiful paper, beautiful composition, beautiful card!!
Anonymous said…
I have this paper by amy butler..... love her. but my cards haven't been coming out this way. love it! love it! love it!
SmilynStef said…
Congrats on your new DT gig ... love this card. I just made my sketch card & linked it up.
Elaine said…
I'm going to check it out! I love your blue and grey Amy Butler card!! What classic colors and great style!
ivy said…
i played! not sure if i can keep it up every week but we'll see!

nice paper! love it!
Ann said…
Gorgeous colors and dp! You know I'll play along as often as I can. ;)
Vicky said…
Love your card Amy! The paper is GORGEOUS!
Kristie Larsen said…
Rock On...Amy Butler!!! Love this gorgeous card!
k
Linda Beeson said…
Wowie do I ever love those papers you used - wonderful colors!
Carolina said…
Stunning, stunning, stunning!
Corie said…
This is gorgeous
Rose Ann said…
Your card is gorgeous, and I love those papers!! Beautiful work, Amy!!
itsallrosi said…
love this - I think I'm going to try the sketch this week
Savitri said…
Oh, PRETTY!!!! A challenge, a challenge? I'll be checking it out!!! Hopefully I won't be too tired to play :)