Dreamy

This card design is compliments of CPS 104, it also works for card*a*licious 15, which is a card with no sentiment. I have a love/hate relationship with Peachycheap.com.....I love it for their deals but hate it for enabling me. I bought their My Minds Eye Dreamy extravaganza a couple weeks ago...the papers on this card along with the diecut are all from that set. Okay, the button is from Peachycheap's Making Memories {note}worthy set...by far my most useful purchase. The red circle trim on the bottom of my card is Making Memories too. Can you tell that I outlined the panels with my Marvy Twinklette pen?

This is definitely nice and spring-y!! Something that Washingtonian's need as we have been hit with snow again. I know that it is only February, but it seems like we've had enough of the stuff this winter...

Comments

Saskia said…
Lovely, bright colours!!

Beautiful card!!

Saskia
Michele Kovack said…
I LOVE this card! It definitely has "spring" written all over it! : ) I too am ready for winter to be over! Toooooo long this year!
Lisa H. said…
hi, Amy! such a fun, cute card. love the papers.
Lisa Brown said…
Very pretty, Amy! Love the bright colors!
KeeponScrappin said…
Beautiful! Love the PINK!
Anonymous said…
Pretty card! I bought My Minds Eye kit too on Peachycheap after you enabled me. lol.
ivy said…
i LOVE the bright colors!! so cherry--just like you! fun!
Stacey said…
You have THE BEST papers in the world! Love it, so bright and cheerful - just like you! ~x~
Joy said…
this card is so pretty...love the brightness and it's so cheerful! love how it turned out! have a great weekend!
Sparkplug17 said…
Very cute and yes, I want spring to come too! :)
Becky Carafa said…
Ooo, look at all that beautiful paper! Love it!
Marlou McAlees said…
ooooh wow!!! this is gorgeous Amy, wonderful papers and colours :) ♥
Michelle said…
Loving the pink Amy!
danni reid. said…
love this Amy! pretty card!

thanks for teh inspiration @ www.cardalicious.blogspot.com this week!
JackieLou said…
So pweety... I love colors. and I agree its pretty springy... hehehe
Lauren said…
This is just fantastic. So bright and fun!!!
Rose Ann said…
This is so pretty, Amy!! I love the papers and paisley piece!!
Savitri said…
CUTE!!! Love the colors and the whimsical feel.

Well, I've only purchased one thing for Peachy. Last week I think. The American Craft felt. Love them!!! But so far, nothing else. You did awesome with the stuff you got. As long as you use them, right? :P
Elaine said…
Sugarjets! That's a super sweet card! I will have to check out peachycheap now! I can't believe I already used up all of my bonus money from last month :(

Did you like the sunshine we got today? Weird kind of to see all the sun yet still have so much snow on the ground IN SEATTLE!
Anonymous said…
Such a bright and cheery card! Love the colors!
Beth aka BR-T said…
This is fabulous, I love your brightly colored paisley plus the whole two for the price of one factor!BR-T
Carolina said…
Such darlin' cards!!!
Ann said…
Yummy! LOVE those papers!
Angie Tieman said…
Very cute!! Love how bright and springy it is!