Monograms...love them

Isn't this a fun monogram coaster? I've had it for hmmm...an extended period of time...lol. I'm really working on the de-hoarding. I bought this box of SEI monogram chipboard coasters when a bunch of Paper Zone stores were closing in the Pacific Northwest. I totally stocked up on a TON of stuff...This is a 4.25 inch square card. This is perfect for a great friend of mine that celebrates her birthday this week! The lucky duck looks a good 15 years YOUNGER than she actually is...She is the sweet friend that made my birthday banner.
-------------------------------------------------------
paper: stampin' up chocolate chip & pretty in pink accessories: sei monogram coaster, m's grosgrain ribbon

Comments

Lauren said…
This is so classy Amy - love it!
Janine said…
This is so simple and elegant Amy!! I just love your work!
Angie Tieman said…
Ooooh, what personalized goodness! Great combination! You are the Queen of getting stuff mailed out!
Allison Rankin said…
So different...great use of that coaster!
My Little Hobby said…
We, really gorgeous. I love the goal of de-hoarding too. Use those supplies, baby! Now I need to practice what I preach! Have a lovely day in the Pacific Northwest...where I went a couple weeks ago for the first time and LOVED it.
Julia Aston said…
I love pink and brown together - what a fun monogram card for your friend!
Rose Ann said…
I love your big monogram and flower!! Yummy colors too!!
Carolina said…
What a fun coaster - I can see it as a tag for a gift or just a gift in itself - love it!

I so hear ya on the de-hoarding...I've got to be so better about that.
Hmmm... my initial just happens to be a "J"... LOL! This is such a great gift! Lucky gal! I think I know of a HUGE personal stash of coasters that could use some altering and you might just have inspired me dust them off! ~ Jane
Carla said…
I bet she loved it, Amy! I know I do! Pink and brown are WAY up there on my favorite color combo list!