Hey Pumpkin!

I've seen a ton of cute halloween cards so I thought that I would join in on the fun! How sweet is the A Muse Pumpkin Cart? It is perfect teamed up with Stampin' Up Pumpkin Pie cardstock! Easy Smeasy...I add some bling and J's ribbon and called it done!

On Saturday I went to my first Mariner's baseball game {hi d!} at the FABulous Safeco Field in Seattle. It was a great summer evening and we were playing against the Yankee's. I had a great time watching the game and people watching :)

I spent a couple hours on Sunday making cards and finally finishing up my birthday thank you's...I make 12 of these puppies...Hmm...only a month late :)

---------------------------------------------
stamps: a muse pumpkin cart paper: stampin' up pumpkin pie ink: versafine onyx black accessories: bling, j's halloween ribbon

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Very cute pumpkin card!! And that's a beautiful card you made 12 of, very ambitious!
Jenn said…
Adorable pumpkin card!!! :D I love to go to games and people watch too!!! LOL!!! :D
Catherine said…
Oh, I love baseball... and I would love to visit Safeco Park someday =)

Cute Halloween card!
Savitri said…
Better late then never they say, right? :) They're stinkin' cute! I LOVE them!!!
Carolina said…
What an adorable pumpkin card...the rhinestones are the perfect touch!
Julia Aston said…
What a great card! love the pumpkin cart and monochromatic color!!
Shelly said…
Oooh, I love this card! So cute!!