Fun Flower Drinks

After

Before

I did some clicking around on my Kodak Easy Share to see if I could "lighten" up my card without losing/washing out the colors...what do you think? I do like how the after turned out. I'm still going to check out some photo tents/boxes but will start with a tri-fold presentation board. It is something I read about on Splitcoast...could have the potential of being a "cheap fix" but even if it doesn't end up working, one of the kids will need the presentation board for a school project...

I initally started off with the So Saffron 4 inch square with the intent of doing something like the image on my Jack Johnson CD..but I just didn't have the right "plant" image...

I decided to use my A Muse Flower Drinks image and Gina K's Punchy words...and of course my copics via Gina K...I broke into my Memento set and used the Rich Cocoa...Oh boy...LOVE that stuff!!!

-------------------------------------

stamps: a muse flower drinks, gina k punchy words paper: stampin' up so saffron, misc kraft & white ink: memento rich cocoa, copic g00 & y17 accessories: bling & stampin' up slit punch

Comments

Savitri said…
Card looks great and pic does too. Oh, that JJ CD is great. The cover is awesome. There's a new SU stamp that will give a similar effect to this. YUM! Ya know... I wonder what the card will look like if kraft is changed to that teal/blue.
Lauren said…
Great card! The kraft is great with the yellow.
Angie Tieman said…
Super cute card! Love that color combo! I love the image on that cd, I see it a lot lately!
Anonymous said…
OOOohhh Jack Johson is my CRUSH
I jam to Banana Pancakes every morning :)

http://www.jackjohnsonmusic.com/music/detail/in_between_dreams
Anonymous said…
Adorable card ... great CD.
Elaine said…
Those stamps are Suepah cute indeed! So is your nice drink card...I could use that stamp! LOL
It is greatly enhanced in the 'after' photograph! Good luck with the EAsy Share. I've never done it before.
Susan said…
hey, girl, you seriously scored with the amuse haul recently! way to go.

let me know how the presentation board works...I think I need to go with something better also.
Julia Aston said…
Fun drinks card Amy! love the yellow and Kraft with the touch of aqua....

for taking my photos I use a cardboard box with one side and top removed - lined with white paper with 2 OTT lights shining into it.... and I set my camera to close up (there's a flower button on the camera) then I load them onto Photoshop Version 6 and crop and do the auto fix (until I learn how to fix them manually myself!)
Catherine said…
cute card, love the layout =)