Last Day of School...


I can't believe that today is the last day of school...how quickly time flies! My son really enjoyed his teachers this year. He had 2 gals that job shared...sorry for the "shiny" picture...I put together 2 of these gift boxes..the carton is from Packaging Specialties . The sticky notes are from J's $ spot, does it remind you of SU's French Flair? The latte mug is ala Starbucks {of course}...

The A Muse to go cup is such a fun image, especially since I'm a huge Starbucks fan...

I remember summer vaca when I was growing up...too bad we don't get summer vaca's as adults! I wonder how many families will be doing road trips this summer with gas at $4.30+ per gallon?

------------------------------------------------

stamps: a muse & hero arts paper: fabriano


Comments

Julia Aston said…
I love your simple - strong statement - cards Amy! what a super fun package for your son's teachers!
Angie Tieman said…
Love your card and gift package! So thoughtful of you, the teachers will love them!
Carla said…
This is such a cool and thoughtful gift, Amy! You're a great parent to support your son's teachers so well!

I can tell you that as a teacher, I do have summer VACA, but with prices the way they are, we will go see my dad in Arkansas, and that will pretty much destroy our budget for a couple of months.
Carolina said…
What an adorable gift - love how everything coordinates and the box is precious...I have got to get my hands on that mug stamp, thanks for enabling!
Pinky Roth said…
What a wonderful gift for a techer...love it.

Pinky
Anonymous said…
OOOOOH!!!! I am a HUGE Starbucks fan! This is out of control AWESOME!! LOVE it!!!