Bonne Chance


I am so glad that I bought the K&Co Blue Awning stack...it really is filled with gorgeous papers. This is an 8.5 x 5.5 inch card...huge. I was asked to make a card for a gal that is leaving the company...I wanted to make it large it enough for people to write in. The DP is so pretty that I didn't have the heart to cover it up with anything so I kept it clean & simple.
-------------------------------------
stamps: Odd Bird Planet paper: k&co blue awning, misc black & kraft ink: versafine onyx black accessories: safety pin, black velvet ribbon, slot & square punch.

Comments

Lauren said…
This is such a beautiful card. You totally did that paper justice!
SmilynStef said…
Looks like you've put another "gotta have it" stack on my list ... love this.
Allison Rankin said…
This paper is awesome...wonder if my Mike's has it?
Julia Aston said…
Perfect card for someone going off! love this paper - and your tags are perfect!