Surfing Superhero

If someone were to ask me what my stamping style is, I'd say CAS {clean & simple}...well, this card definitely isn't that. It kind of took a life of it's own...I was inspired by Julie Ebersole's card, Super Hero, Super Fun. I recently added the superhero image to my A Muse collection....Yes, I do have the "to go cup" but did not want to copy her fabuous card but do my own take of it...I was looking for another A Muse image that had a flat top on it, viola, Surf Shop! The dp was in my scrap bin from an earlier "Color me 4" card. Then I started to add this and that based on how I colored the surf shop. The superhero was colored ala The Incredibles.

This card is sure to make my friend smile...we tease her all the time about how chatty she gets after drinking 1/2 a can of coca cola...we're actually in the process of putting together a vaca to mexico with our kids so the surf shop image is perfect. If any of you fabulous bloggers have any kid friendly mexico suggestions, please let me know.

adiĆ³s!
-----------------------------------
stamps: a muse paper: basic grey color me silly ink: versafine onyx black, stampin' up creamy caramel, copic 100 black, yr07 cadmium orange, bg01 aqua blue, r29 lipstick red, y06 yellow accessories: american crafts felt flowers, offray black ric rack and making memories brads

Comments

Lauren said…
Great job Amy. This is super cute.
Carla said…
Way to get cluttered, Amy! Of course I love it! It's funny, the card I have up right now is a little on the simple side for me. I guess a little role reversal never hurt anyone!! Really cute stamps, BTW!
he he he, your card is cute. I love polka dots and felt. Great card!
Angie Tieman said…
What a cute superhero!! Love that polka dot paper and ric rac!
Allison Rankin said…
So cute...and great with the Basic Grey DP and felt flowers!
Anonymous said…
{heehee} FUN card
Carolina said…
What a fun card - love this little superhero on top of the roof!
Julia Aston said…
what a fun card Amy! love the bright colors on the DP and fun images! This really is a different card for you! Mexico sounds like a great place to go for a vacation!