I can see clearly now....

I'm always up for a challenge and loved Allison's over at Stampin' when I Can...it is to incorporate acetate, tissue, mulberry or vellum paper into a project. Considering that I bought a bunch of acetate from the fabulous ladies over at Flourishes, I thought it was a "sign" that I should, well, actually use the stuff..lol.

The Ginger Blossom dp is actually folded over. I can write a note on the interior of the dp without the text being distracting from the exterior of the card..hope that makes sense. The recycled white twill is not just decorative but keeps the acetate "together", the recipient will actually have to untie the twill to open up the card.
----------------------
paper: stampin' up ginger blossom accessories: acetate from flourishes, prima flower, j's thanks embellishment, recycled white twill
Here is the perfect youtube to include on this post...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Awesome card!!! I don't have anything clear but oh so much fun!! You did an awesome job!!!
Lauren said…
This is fabulous! Great card.
Allison Rankin said…
Gorgeous Amy! As always, your simple style just makes the materials you used shine! Love it!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous!!!
Anonymous said…
Gorgeous!!!
Carolina said…
Ohh I love acetate cards and this one is just adorable! The bloom is the perfect accent.
Angie Tieman said…
Beautiful card!! Love the white with the coral, and the flower with the center is perfect! Thanks for the song too!
Julia Aston said…
Beautiful acetate card Amy! love the colors and flower! I need to get mine out and create a card like this too! you have inspired me!
Jill said…
Love the use of acetate of=n this card. Great youtube clip too. :)
Hey...I have that Starbucks cup hiding behind your adorable card. Love it.