Ginger Mom

This is a super easy smeasy card...what would I do without my janome? I think with such a simple card, the stitching adds a great touch. I'm going to make a bunch of Mother's Day cards this weekend. They will be primarily CAS {clean and simple} designs. I'm bringing them into work and see if I can help some of the guys out :)
----------------------------------------------
stamps: stampin' ip! expressively flexible phrases paper: stampin' up! ginger blossoms and ruby red ink: stampin' up! ruby red accessories: river rock stitched grosgrain, jewelry hang tag, safety pin and my janome!
------------------------------------------------------
Last night I thoroughly enjoyed Made of Honor...the ultimate chick flick! Today I'm registered for a jewelry charm soldering class at a local craft store. I'm really looking forward to it! Ahhhh, another hobby!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Comments

Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I love your simple card...sometimes I think we try to make our cards too sophisticated and simple is good sometimes! I want to see that movie as I have seen the previews and it looks like it would be a great movie, how can you go wrong w/Patrick Dempsey, huh?

Pinky
Beautiful card, Amy! I absolutely love coming here and find it so refreshing (and inspiring) to see the clean and simple designs of yours. I need to get me a Janome. Hauling that huge sewing machine of mine out from its hiding place is discouraging me from using it on my cards. However, you make me want to sew SO badly! lol! ~ Jane
Anonymous said…
This is so, so pretty! I love the colors!
Jenn said…
Lovely card Amy!!! I love the stitching!!! :D
You are kiling me with these cute and simple cards. Love this paper.
Elaine said…
Beautifully executed! I have a hard time with stitching - I should have you teach me how you get these so straight! I bet the guys at work will love 'em!

Made of honor - I have a crush on Patrick, you know! I'm jealous I didn't get to see him yet!