Brewing up some Fun!



It is day 4 of Teacher Appreciation week. Today's surprise is Starbucks...who doesn't like Starbucks? I used Basic Grey Mellow paper because the kids makes me think of a playground. All the panels are stitched down..that especially came in handy with the interior "pocket". I'll have my ds write his message on the interior panel...

My favorite is the card with the wide green stitched ribbon from Old Navy but it is probably going to be a challenge to get it into an envy...that's why I used wasabi stitched ribbon on the other card :)
--------------------------------------
stamps: a muse paper: stampin' up chocolate chip, basic grey mellow ink: versafine vintage sepia accessories: safety pin, old navy wide stitched ribbon, stampin' up wild wasabi stitched ribbon, janome

Comments

Angie Tieman said…
Waving my hands here! I'm a teacher...I love Starbucks! hee! hee! These are so cute, the teachers will LOVE them!! You're so thoughtful!
Anonymous said…
I want one :D
I agree with you, the wide green ribbon is so good looking!!! No biggie with the envelope, I've always managed to stuff mine in :D
Lauren said…
Great cards. The big bow on the first one is fabulous!
great cards and love the chocolate color!!!!!!love the stitching, too amy!!!tfs:)
chat
Lisa Carroll said…
Totally cute, Amy! I, too, love that wide green ribbon - yummy! but I can definitely see how it would give you fits while putting it in the envie! LOL
Jenn said…
Oh my...I love these cards. The paper is so cute and I love the first card with the big green bow...just fabulous!!! Your stitching is great too!!! :D

Love your blog!!! :D
Jenn
Carla said…
This is wonderful, Amy! You are a great mom to honor your kid's teachers! I'm a teacher, and while I wouldn't treat kids or parents differently based on whether or not I received gifts, it does make me feel happier and more satisfied to know a parent cared. A teacher who feels valued is a better teacher.
I love the wide stitched green ribbon! Great cards Amy.
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, I love this and the little safety pen is so cute!

Pinky
Allison Rankin said…
Easy, cute and fun!
JenMarie said…
Oh, WOW, these are absolutely FABULOUS!!! Love 'em!
Julia Aston said…
Love that paper matched with the stripes - very fun for a teacher gift - great gift card interior!
Elaine said…
The big green is just so cool! I say don't even use an envelope or maybe try a cello one. I bet these are already gone though, and some lucky recipient is very thankful to have you as the parent of one of their kids!
Silke Ledlow said…
Super cute card!!!!
Godelieve said…
The BG paper is perfect on these cards!! Gorgeous!