Sweet 13


Today is my DD's 13th birthday! I just can't believe how old she is...I'm so thankful for a beautiful, smart and funny girl...

Still lovin' my Ginger Blossom DP...I found the MAMBI rhinestone numbers {and monograms..} on clearance at Joann's. I'm so glad that I bought my Janome Sewing Machine..I've been definitely getting my $$ worth...thanks to the gals over at SCS and Gina K for her tut that gave me my jump start.

Scallops...can't get enough of them...does anyone know of a source for really large scallop scissors? I know...how old school....especially with all the new stuff out there BUT I seriously don't have room for a cricut...or a cuttlebug...etc. You can only do so much with the Slit Punch....
Evidently, I have enough room for my stack of
Fabriano's though...LOL

Paper: Stampin' Up Ginger Blossom Ink: Stampin' Up Ruby Red Marker, Sakura Stardust pen Accessories: MAMBI Rhinestone Numbers, Scallop Punch, Coluzzle, Flower Punch, Circle Punch, Scallop Scissors, Janome

Comments

Michele Kovack said…
Happy Birthday to your daughter! Mine is turning 13 too in a month! Such a cute card!!
Lauren said…
Happy Birthday to your DD! Love the rhinestone bling on that card - great job!
Pinky Roth said…
Amy, your daughter and I share a very special day as today is my birthday as well! Wish a big, big 13th birthday wish for me! I wish I could pop in and do it myself...LOL.

Pinky
Carla said…
Great birthday card, Amy! I hope you guys have a wonderful time celebrating. I'll keep an eye out for the scissors.
Anonymous said…
Happy birthday to your dd. Hope it'll be a great one!! This is a GORGEOUS card. I love it and yes, the DP is great. I have it but can't use it -- too pretty :D
Jill said…
Happy Birthday to your daughter! Great card--what teenager wouldn't love all that bling?!
Happy Birthday to your daughter. I think you can find blades for the rotary cutter that cut in different shapes. Not sure what you use for a cutter but it's worth looking into....new toys are fun!
PS. I forgot to say how much I love this card!
MEL said…
Very pretty, love the bling!
Angie Tieman said…
Beautiful card, love the sparkley bling!
Jenn D said…
This is gorgeous! I love the colors, layout and everything about it.
Anonymous said…
What a fabulous card for your daughter! Love the blingy 13 and your sewing is awesome!
Lisa Carroll said…
This card is fabulous! What 13 year old doesn't love bling?! ;)

I know... I'm totally lovin' the scallops lately, too......

Happy B-Day Amy's DD! :D