Luck and Good Fortune..


It is the last day of work for my cubicle neighbor. He is off to a new job...a great opportunity. I wanted to put together something unique for him...well, I had to since he is gluten, lactose and sugar-free...{whew!}. I happened to read in the latest Real Simple magazine that black eyed peas are a symbol of good luck....

~recipes~

Good Luck card
Stamps: A Muse
Paper: Fabriano
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black, Stampin' Up Summer Sun Marker

Jar O Peas
Stamps: Stampin' Up Sweet Sampler, A Muse
Paper: Basic Grey, misc black
Ink: VersaFine Onyx Black
Accessories: misc beaded chain, M's $1 ribbon, scallop punch, word window punch, coluzzle, Rabom velvet, black hemp

Comments

Anonymous said…
Amy
I just found your blog from Julie's blog. I love your cards! Those shoe cards are the best. I love your Fabriano card stock. Where can I get that? I usually just use Stampin up's cs, but would love to get my hands on some of that.
Thanks for your time!
Marcie
Homestead on SCS