Got M&M's?

This little pocket note card is what I made for my brother {I hope he's not reading this...}. It is a small token of my thanks for his latest bout of generosity. I should probably go ahead and send this card too since it was originally made for him....

I tend to forget about the sweet little Stampin' Up pocket notes. I think I'll use them to whip up some valentines. They are perfect if you don't need to send them postal, otherwise you would probably need to pop them into a larger envy to avoid them getting lost in the USPS shuffle. Since I was sending the M&M's too, I just dropped the pocket note into the shipping envy. My brother happened to notice all the bags of valentine's day M&M's I have {a valentine's day project for my son's classroom} so I decided to do the chocolate theme. His girlfriend is a HUGE choco-holic so I know she'll appreciate the small token of my thanks. They won't realize that I used my sacred Au Chocolate DP and gorgeous velvet ric rac (ala texasjodylynn)...that's what makes the card that much more special to me, kwim?

~recipe~
Stamps: Stampin' Up Oh So Sweet, Rubber soul
Paper: Stampin' Up Au Chocolate, Chocolate Chip & Chocolate Chip pocket note
Ink: VersaFine Vintage Sepia
Accessories: scallop punch, coluzzle, word window punch, velvet ric rac ala texasjodylynn, recycled misc beaded chain

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's just adorable! I love your stuff! Also, thanks for the comments in my blog. Appreciate it!!